Friday, August 26, 2011

Fiesta

I thought I would share a few pages from a scrapbook I made my daughter for her 16th birthday. I like to mark the milestone birthdays with a special book for her to keep. Usually I do a book all about her, with pages dedicated to her likes, ambitions etc, but this year I decided to do something a little different. Her birthday party was a Mexican Fiesta theme so I made a complete 8 x 8 scrapbook album.   Now all she has to do is pick her photos and pop them in the album. 

 Below are some of the pages from the album.








I didn't really have anything with a Mexican theme, so I made a set of cutting files.  The flower on the last page is also one of my cutting files- Carnation.

The Fiesta Pack is now available on my digi website.  It is also available over at Cut and Create.


No comments:

Post a Comment