Friday, September 23, 2011

Halloween Cat Cards

Here is another new cutting file I just designed today. I think this is one of my favorite Halloween files so far this year.



I've cut the largest card on my Cricut using the 12" x 24" mat.  The oval has been cut using my Petite Oval Spellbinders.  I found that one of the larger ones was a perfect match for the plastic bubble.
I've inserted the bubble in the hole and filled this with Solar Seeds (candy & chocolate sunflower seeds)
The purple, orange and grey card stock is Bazzill.  The black cats were cut from large sheets of heavy cardstock-possibly Canford. 


You can purchase the file from my website and also from Cut and Create.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. You designed this? Wow....excellent job! This is a really fun project, it may be time to trade in my old 6 X 12 mat Cricut :(

    ReplyDelete