Friday, September 30, 2011

World Cardmaking Day & Free Digis



Saturday October 1st is World Cardmaking Day, so to celebrate we are having a storewide sale.  From 12:01am October 1st until 11:59pm October 2nd (AEST) simply spend $5.00 or more at Platypus Creek Digitals and your total will be reduced by 40%.   
There are heaps of new items in the shop, so why not head over and grab a bargain.

It's been a really long time since I offered a permanent freebie, so today I have a set of two stamps for you.  You can download the images by clicking here.  File is a zip file and contains both images minus the watermark.



I designed these to go with my cutting file Nested Label and Card Set which is available on my website as well as Die Cut Designer.


I hope you enjoy the images.
Be sure to become a follower so you don't miss out on my limited time freebies.

Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments: