Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sweet Cupcakes-Free Digi

Today I have a couple of free digis to share.

The Birthday Ticket digi will be a permanent freebie, and can be downloaded by clicking here.

The cupcake will be available for a limited time only, from now until Sunday October 8th. This freebie has now expired.  You may purchase the digi from my website.
You will receive a non coloured version of the image minus the watermark





Here are a couple of cards I made using the images.



Images have been coloured using Copics. 
All the embellishments are from my stash.

I'm entering the challenge at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog -Birthdays
Thanks for stopping by today.  

Don't forget to become a follower so you don't miss out on future limited time freebies.

3 comments:

  1. This is cute! Very clean and simple!
    I found you over at Make it monday, but this card would be perfect for the Aud Sentiments challenge this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous - love it!

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Aud Sentiments this challenge

    Rx

    ReplyDelete