Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Happy Saint Patrick's Day Card & Freebie

It's time for another new release digi image. Today I have little Noah dressed up for Saint Patrick's Day.


The image has been printed onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.  The wording is a freebie.  You can download it by clicking here.  The wording is provided in both green and black. 

The papers are some from my new Saint Patrick's Day Background set.



Both the image and papers are now available on my website.

Linked up to Make It Monday Linky Party
Itsy Bitsy Paper Linky Party


2 comments:

  1. The luck of the Irish for you in this challenge .A beauty this card !
    LOVE her red hair . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and perfectly seasonal. I'd love to have you join me at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete