Monday, March 12, 2012

Challenge 2

It's time for challenge 2 and time to announce the winner of challenge 1.

The winner selected by random.org is...

  
 Congratulations to Natalie.  Email me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.

Natalie created a lovely card using the freebie from the challenge post.


Ok on to today's challenge.

This time I have a recipe for you to follow:

Ribbon
2 printed papers 
3 embellishments

Embellishments could be brads, charms, buttons, flowers etc.  You can have 3 the same or all different.
You may use any other items on your project so long as you have the above 3 ingredients.


The prize for the winner of this challenge is any 4 Platypus Creek Digitals files.
(Digi stamps, cutting files or background papers).

Remember you don't have to use a Platypus Creek file to participate, but  in order to qualify for a chance to win the prize you must use a Platypus Creek digi as your main image or a Platypus Creek cutting file. (Freebies are fine).
You can read the full challenge rules by clicking the current challenge link at the top of the page.

You have until 5 pm Sunday March 25th to add your link.  Please add the direct link to your project post.

Here are the cards I made:

 For this card I've used the stamp Blue Jay.

The image has been printed onto Xpress It blender card and coloured with Copics.
Papers are from Pinecone Press.


For this card I've used the image Mushroom House 2.

The image has been printed onto Xpress It blender card and coloured with Copics.
The flowered paper is from Pinecone Press.  The spotty paper is a scrap from my stash.

And here is a project from Kelly









3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so loving the Blue Jay DT card. I'm ready for Spring. For some reason I haven't been receiving notices via email so I'm going to sign up again and see if it was just a glitch. I love your cards and look forward to the email updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the recipe! Cute cards - especially the mushroom card.

    ReplyDelete