Monday, March 26, 2012

Challenge 3 & Freebie

First up I'd like to say thank you to all who participated in challenge 2.  There were some fantastic entries and I enjoyed visiting all your blogs.

The winner from Challenge 2 is:



Congratulations Lisa Rea.  Please email me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.

Lisa created a lovely layout using one of my free Easter files - Filigree Egg

Now onto Challenge 3.

This week I would like to see an Easter project.  You may do a card, layout, off the page, whatever you like.  
Challenge is open to everyone, just remember to use a Platypus Creek Digital file to be in the running for the prize.  (You may use any of my freebies and still qualify for the prize.)

The prize this week is any 4 Platypus Creek Digital files.  (Cutting files, papers or digital images).

This week I have some Easter Freebies to share with you as well.  This is a limited time freebie and will only be available until close of this challenge.

Link has now expired.  File available for purchase in the web shop. 

In the set you receive 6 images:

Egg Row
3 Individual Eggs
2 Happy Easter Rounds







Here are some cards I made:




All images have been printed onto Express It blender card and coloured with Copics.
The papers are bits and pieces from my scrap box.
The egg die cut on the top card is one of my newest cutting files-Scalloped and Lacy Eggs, the image is Easter Ella.

Here is a card from Kelly:


Kelly has used Spotty Flower Egg on this card.

To enter the challenge please link up your Easter project below.  Remember to give the direct link to your project.









9 comments:

  1. Hi! I saw your comment on Free Digital Stamps and followed you here! Thx so much for the freebies - they're AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work! Hope you have a very Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Easter images...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards made from your images. The images are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Easter images! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great, thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thrilled to have been chosen as the winner of challenge #2! Yeah!

    I sent an email but just in case:
    lisa dot rea at kbmg dot com

    www.scrappydistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete