Friday, March 16, 2012

Free St Patrick's Day Cutting File

Today I have another St Patrick's day file to share with you.  
The file is for the Shamrock Round.  As you can see from the samples below I've made a really quick card as well as a coaster and wine charm.



The file will be available here as a freebie for a short time before going into my shop.
Freebie Link has now expired.

On the card I've also used my Spellbinder Scalloped Circle Die and a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
All the papers are Bazzill.

To make the wine charm I cut a shamrock from shrink plastic and then coloured with Copics. 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thank you for the free svg!

    I have tried to email you about your DT call but it keeps bouncing back!
    Can you please email me
    shell-swinscoe@virginmedia.com
    then I can email you back with my details
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete