Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Challenge 8 Winners

As promised I'm back today to announce the winners of Challenge 8 -"For The Boys."

The random winner of this challenge is...


Congratulations aunty sue.  Please contact me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to organise your prize, and don't forget to grab your winner's badge from the side bar.

The Top three is always difficult to choose.  We had so many fantastic entries, but here in no particular order are the Top Three:

4 Wilma Z
32 Beth P
14 Mary C

Congratulations, you can grab your Top Three button from the side bar.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored to have it chosen. You have a great challenge blog and I can't wait to play with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I won thanks so musch have just emailed you. Will definately be back playing again and off to add my badge to my sidebar

    ReplyDelete