Monday, July 2, 2012

Challenge 10-Buttons & Bows

Good morning everyone.  It's time for another challenge, but first I need to announce the winners for our last challenge - Black & White & One Other Colour.  We had some fantastic entries once again, thank you to all who played along.

The winner of our prize drawn at random is:


Congratulations Diane Ahlers .  Please please grab your badge from the sidebar and email me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.  

Our top three for this challenge are:

8 Lis-m
9 Nikki Byrne
10 Gloria Shirr


Congratulations to all.  Please grab your badge from the sidebar. 

Ok on to this week's challenge.  The theme is:

 Buttons and a Bow.  Use at least three buttons and one bow on your project.

Remember you don't have to use a Platypus Creek file but we love it when you do.

To play along just add the direct link to your project at the bottom of this post.

Now here is some inspirations from the Design Team.


Tracey M using the digi "Amber"



 Lisa using the digi "Birdcage"



 Carolyn using the digi "Hatter's Pot"



Danie using the image "Daisy"



Tracey O using the digi "Spotty Flower" from "Flower Set"



Chaitali using elements from the freebie cut file "Scalloped Heart Card"



Denise using the cut file "Solid Butterflies"



Shell using the cut file "Kokeshi Dolls" 

This week we also have a freebie to share- "Babies Set" which consists of two separate images.


You can download this freebie from here.

Here is a card I made using the baby girl from the set.


Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will join us.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card for the top three. I am honored. Have a fantastic day!! Gloria Shirr

    Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete