Monday, July 30, 2012

Challenge 12 & Design Team Call

Good morning everyone.  It's challenge time again, but before I get to this week's challenge I have a couple of other items.
First up we have two vacant DT positions that I would like to fill.  Rather than running a separate DT call I have decided to combine it with this week's challenge.   As a DT member you would be required to participate in our fortnightly challenges as well as releases.  I'm looking for crafters to use my digi stamps and/or cutting files.
So if you would like to join a lovely group of crafters and  be considered for a DT position simply add DT after your name. 

We are also releasing another Christmas image today.


The image- "poinsettia" is now available for purchase over on the website.

Ok on to our challenge.  Firstly, thank you to all who joined us for our last challenge- "Things With Wings"  We had lots of fantastic entries so I will be visiting each one again and be back on Wednesday to announce our winner of the random prize and our top three.

This weeks Challenge is Traditional Christmas.

We would like to see your Traditional christmas projects which include the colours of red and green.  You may use other colours as well, but your project must include red and green.

Here are some samples from the Design Team.
















We also have a Christmas freebie to share with you today.



This will be a permanent freebie and can be downloaded here.

To enter our challenge please add your link below.  You don't have to use a PCD file but we love it when you do.  Don't forget if you want to be considered for a position on our Design Team just add DT after your name.


7 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower here! Thanks for the freebie, it's adorable. Will check out your other images :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for these adorable snowmen. Can't wait to craft with them. Have a wonderful week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great freebie! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great snowman and gorgeous poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 7 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the snowmen. Thanks for sharing.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete