Friday, July 27, 2012

Cute Kids Christmas Day 2

Good morning everyone. I hope you enjoyed our preview yesterday. Today we have the final two images from the Cute Kids Christmas range. 

 Introducing our first little cutie Elf Noah














And here is Winter Ella








All images are now available over on my website.

As promised we also have a freebie for you today.

Here is a set of wordings to go with the new images.  Set can be downloaded here.


Thanks for stopping by today.






5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 6 post on Jul. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job done by the DT. The new Christmas images are so sweet! Thank you for the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. Will be able to use these. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Aug. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete