Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Challenge 11 Winners

Morning everyone.  As promised I'm back with the challenge 11 winners.

Our winner of the prize drawn at random is...


Congratulations Nikki Byrne.  Please contact me a platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize and grab your winner badge from the side bar.

Our top 3 this month was really difficult to choose.  In no particular order the top 3 for Challenge 11 are

#30 Desire Fourie
#25 Ike
#35 Julie J

Congratulations.  You may grab your Top 3 badge from the side bar. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you so much for choosing my creation as one of the top 3 for Challenge 11: Things with Wings. I am totally honoured. Thank you also for hosting such lovely challenges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am amazed I have been picked as one of your top 3, thank you so much. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete