Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Challenge 13 Winners

Sorry for the delay in getting the winners announced.  A few internet issues over the past few days has slowed things down a little.

Thank you to all who joined us for our back to school challenge.  As always it was a difficult choice picking the top three.

The winner of the prize drawn at random is:



Congratulations Sheryl C.  Please contact me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.  You may grab your winner badge from the side bar.

Our top three in no particular order are:

#4 Anne Marie Governale
#7 Darlene Pavlick
#14 Peggy R

Congratulations you may grab your top three badge from the side bar.


   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as a top 3!! I am honored. Congrats to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ... thanks so much for choosing my creation in the Top 3. I will display your badge proudly in my sidebar! Congratulations to all the winners ... job well done!

    ReplyDelete