Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Winners

Good morning everyone.  I have the winners from challenge 20 and 21 to announce.

Challenge 20 Christmas Buttons & Bows


Congratulations Carol.  Please email me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.
Please grab your badge from the sidebar.

Our top three ( we've actually chosen 4 this time) in no particular order:

#1 Ardilla
#3 Cheryl
#4 Susan Martin
#5 Suze

Congratulations, please grab your bade from the sidebar.


Challenge 21 Christmas Flowers



Congratulatons Made By Mandy.  please contact me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.

Our top 3 in no particular order:

#3 Gale
#7 R Meyers
#8 Carol Happy Expressions

Congratulations, please grab your badge from the side bar.

Ok I guess that is all the overdue housekeeping.  Our final challenge for 2013 is currently happening.
Please scroll down for all the details.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for chosing my card as top three!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my win, I have emailed you on the 24th December.

    Happy New Year!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete