Monday, March 4, 2013

Challenge 27 Easter is on the way....

Good morning everyone.  Apologies for the late post this morning.  I was in Melbourne for the Scrapbooking & Papercraft convention and our flight was delayed getting us back in to Brisbane quite late.  I did something very unusual and had a bit of a sleep in this morning. 

Before we get on to our new challenge I need to announce the winners from Challenge 26.

The winner of the random prize is:


Congratulations Hazel.  Please contact me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.  You can grab your badge from the sidebar.

The top 3 in no particular order are:

1 Anna
5 Bunny
8 R Meyers

Congratulations.  Please grab your badge from the sidebar.

Ok on to the current challenge.  The theme this time is:

Easter is on it's way

Create and Easter themed project.  

Here are some samples from the DT.  









Please welcome our new DT members who are joining us for the first time:











To enter our challenge just add a direct link to your project below:






1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm the winner of the previous challenge - thank you - I've emailed x

    ReplyDelete