Monday, May 13, 2013

Challenge 32

Good morning everyone and welcome to our new challenge.  Before I get to that though I have winners to announce for our Mother's Day challenge.


Congratulations Susan Kennedy.  Please contact me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize. You can grab your badge from the sidebar.

Our Top 3 this week are:

#4 Leanne
#5 Desire Fourie
#18 Katie Tate

A big thank you to all the participants.

Ok on to the current challenge.  This time around we want to see your best easel card.  Here are some samples from our design team.



 






To join our challenge add the direct link to you card below.






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Top 3. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great challenges and thanks for picking my card in the Top 3!
    Congrats to the other winners too :)

    ReplyDelete